Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another little fishing story...

A friend sent me a story, with the label: "A Little Humor." My apologies if you've seen it before. I have, too, but I still laugh when I read it. And we do need to laugh more, so here it is...
A couple are away on vacation. One morning, the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decides to take their boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and pulls out her book.

Along comes a game warden. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

“Reading a book," she replies (thinking, "Isn't it obvious?!").

"You're in a restricted fishing area; I'll have to take you in and write you up," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, Officer, but I'm not fishing; I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know, you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day, Ma'am," he said as motored away.


Moral of the Story: Never argue with a woman who reads... it's likely she can think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home