Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Not For the Squeamish

[Warning: this post contains grownup language, proceed at your own risk. You have been warned.]

I am going to say this only once, Ann Coulter is a bitch. Cold-hearted, mean and nasty. She should be ashamed of herself.

In the latest round of "any publicity is good publicity," Coulter's new book takes aim at the widows of 9/11 victims. Specifically, the 4 widows from New Jersey who have been pushing for the investigation of governmental failures before that attacks and changes in how the government prepares for future attacks. [1]

Coulter calls them "The Witches of East Brunswick" and says things like:
I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much.

Both Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and the wives themselves have quite publicly lambasted her for her mean-spirited diatribes. If anyone deserved a shunning, this person is a ripe candidate.

[1]CBS News - Hillary Lashes Out at Ann Coulter

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen M said...

I was over at Bread Crumbs thinking about posting something on this, as I reconsidered the "tone" of my most recent post there, especially after reading some conservative blogs taking Coulter to task. Unfortunately, most of their commenters actually defended her, so I couldn't use those posts... and then I ended up back here, and well if you just cast your eyes up a few inches... that's what happened. I guess. I really don't remember. But it has my name...

Do you think maybe Coulter blacks out like that, too?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Thursday Next said...

One can only hope ... ;-)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home