Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fashion Sense Hope

I can't believe it, a month ago I wrote this about women's underwear. A whole month.

I am here to tell you there is hope for comfort. A package arrived from Decent Exposures and it occurred to me that I needed to share with the world, the place that makes some of the most comfortable undergarments in my world.

First, all their literature reads: "Designed for women by women." That's what drew me in years and years ago. Each garment is handsewn, made to order.

If you are looking for lacy, frilly, underwire bras with straps that slip and give you that "torpedo tit" look, this is not the place for you. If, however, you are looking for comfort that comes in an array of pretty colours in cotton or cotton/lycra this is definitely the place for you.

SpecOps keeps me hopping and trust me when I say that I need something comfortable with support so I don't hurt myself or someone else. Decent Exposures has me covered. Expensive, yes. Worth it, definitely.

They also make other items of clothing; leggings, undies, shorts, skirts, dresses ... a whole range of comfortable clothing designed by people who understand the foibles of a woman's body. Check 'em out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen M said...

Too many choices... I am overwhelmed, and yes, I am one of those who quit wearing a bra when I was in high school (because I could-- it was in the late '60's), and only really began wearing one, as needed, as I've gotten older, and I'm always waiting to take it off... that is, when I still have it on.

In the meantime, Decent Exposures has been added to LS's blogroll as a public service.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Thursday Next said...

Karen, they will no doubt be happy for the linkage.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home